Ping

Richard Frovarp Richard.Frovarp at SENDIT.NODAK.EDU
Tue Dec 20 17:44:29 GMT 2005

Won't lint complain if those scores are in the conf file, but the user
is not running bogus virus warning? I've just whitelisted this list due
to the content of the messages. I also see messages from trip BIZ_TLD
1.17, INFO_TLD 0.81, and LONGWORDS 2.96; with all three of those rules
in SA 3.1. You could spend a lot of time chasing rules that are tripped
by messages on this list. White listing is much easier.

Richard

Richard Frovarp
EduTech System Administrator
1-701-231-5127 or