delete from the mailq

Jan Agermose ja at CONVIATOR.COM
Tue Dec 20 15:58:31 GMT 2005

>define(`confQUEUE_SORT_ORDER', `time')dnl
>that should solve his immediate problem, its not a default option, and
if
>not already he should also add in:
>define(`confSEPARATE_PROC',`True')dnl
>define(`confDOUBLE_BOUNCE_ADDRESS',`')dnl

Hi

Well first - thanks for the ideas and input. I ended up simply "riding
it off". I thing I should upgrade the server to something faster *LOL*

Anyway as this might not be the last time something like this happens I
will look at the script that was posted and keep that in mind.

What does the above do?

It actually looked as if new mails was handled before the old queued
mails so operation was sort of normal. New mails where only delayed a
bit.

Thanks again
Best regards
Jan