modifications of email subscription headers

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Tue Dec 20 13:40:56 GMT 2005

Erick Perez wrote:

> Most of you should probably have your mail readers already configured
> but here is one suggestion to the list. Julian, can you modify (in the
> future) the subject line of the mailing list so it reads
> [MAILSCANNER.info] for example?
> I've seen several lists that do so and i was wondering if there is a
> special reason why u haven't.
>
> just a comment

Erick,

This has been discussed before.  You can modify your preferences and
receive a modified subject without imposing it on others (personnally, I
hate it). Go to http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?REPORT&z=3

Denis

--
   _