Will milter-greylist solve my directory harvest attacks?

Rob Poe rpoe at PLATTESHERIFF.ORG
Mon Dec 19 20:05:59 GMT 2005

Milter-Sender includes Milter-Ahead functionality.

> Further follow-up.. milter-sender is the exact opposite of what
we're
> talking
> about here. That validates the sender, not the recipient.
>
> Perhaps milter-ahead could be used here, but not milter-sender.

I don't use any of them but obviously milter-ahead sounds like a better
fit.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail message and all documents that accompany it are intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which addressed, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If the reader is not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
distribution or other use of this e-mail message is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately.
Thank you.