4.48 BUG?: SpamAssassin Local Rules Dir

Philip Hachey phachey at CITY.CORNWALL.ON.CA
Fri Dec 16 17:06:53 GMT 2005

[WAS Re: spam.assassin.prefs.conf not being read - was Re: Problem with
ALL_TRUSTED since 4.48]

I have discovered that when setting in MailScanner.conf, the variable:
SpamAssassin Local Rules Dir = %etc-dir%/spam
(the directory that I have rules_du_jour writing to)
then MS's call of SA does not look in /etc/mail/spamassassin to read
local.cf and mailscanner.cf

This is new in 4.48.

To get around this, I have blanked out the value of SpamAssassin Local Rules
Dir for now.

Can anyone else confirm this?