[Fwd: IFCC-FBI Criminal Complaint (Warning: E-mail viruses detected)]

Ed Wallig ewallig at AEROCONTRACTORS.COM
Thu Dec 15 20:38:26 GMT 2005

That'll just make the spammers hijack more computers....

-----Original Message-----
Of Julian Field
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 3:12 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [Fwd: IFCC-FBI Criminal Complaint (Warning: E-mail viruses
detected)]

Had to share this with you folks. I get these from time to time, and think
they are most amusing. This one is even more officious than most, so I got a
better laugh out of it than normal.

I Philip Rocnjava (or whatever his name might be) thinks he is really big
and impressive. Reminds me of large cars as a substitute for a small....
(you get the rest :-)

I wonder if he sent anything to "HostWizard" as well (see the headers
below)?