MailScanner in "Sys Admin" Magazine

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Thu Dec 15 17:52:50 GMT 2005

Julian Field wrote:

> Any chance someone could scan it and mail me a PDF please?
> The salary survey would be interesting to read too :-)

It might be neat if you were able to get permission from SysAdmin
magazine to post the article on the MailScanner web site.  Free
advertising for them, and a nice plug for MailScanner...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500