Strange scoring problem

Sam liste-mailscanner at INGESCOM.COM
Wed Dec 14 14:07:56 GMT 2005

Hi,

- Debian sarge stable 3.1
- mailscanner 4.41.3-2 (deb)
- spamassassin 3.0.3-1
- exim : 4.50-8

I've found strange scoring problem this night for a mail and after
searching a little it appears to achieve several times :
For one message, it seems that it was the default score rules file that
was used instead of the one of mailscanner for SA.

Symptom : A message was not marked as Spam. Looking at headers showing
me this : BAYES_95 3.00
But I never used this score for BAYES_95 wich is taken from default
spamassassin file in the /usr/share/spamassassin folder.
In /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf I defined :
score BAYES_00 -6.0
score BAYES_20 0.0
score BAYES_50 6.0
score BAYES_80 7.0
score BAYES_99 8.0

And this works well for all messages I've seen, except this one.
I've you got an idea why mailscanner used scores taken from
/usr/share/mailscanner/50_scores.cf instead of
/etc/MailScanner/spa.assassin.prefs.conf just for this mail ???
In syslog, I've just seen that there were two messages batch ... the
other messages was marked with the good score.

Thanks.
Sam.