Christmas is coming...

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Dec 13 23:37:43 GMT 2005

Subtlety never was my strong point :-)

Anyone looking for anything to buy me for Christmas may like to know
that I have updated my Amazon.co.uk wish list. They're all nice and
cheap, don't worry!
Thanks for all your contributions, as ever!

I hope you all have a great Christmas and a merry New Year. Best
wishes for 2006, and I wish you all a spam- and virus-free year.

Have an extra one for the pear tree,
Best wishes,
Jules.

believed to be clean.