White Spam List

Aslan Carlos M. Ramos aslan at AEON.COM.BR
Tue Dec 13 13:30:31 GMT 2005

Hi Group (again!),
I've configured a MailScanner with a Spam White List, I have some domain
in this list.
But my question is, if MailScanner query a SBL+XBL and found a Ip
Address to Sender there, they mark with { Spam ? } anyway, then the
domain a sender in there white list  ?

thanks so much, sorry my english it's very poor =)

--
Aslan Carlos M. Ramos
Aeon Technologies