filename rulesets

Erik van der Leun evanderleun at HAL9000.NL
Mon Dec 12 09:05:20 GMT 2005

Thanks :)

I'm familiar with the option of defining own rulesets in seperate self-
defined configurationfiles. I just couldn't find whether configurationfiles
other than MailScanner.conf could handle such user-defined configurationfiles.

Sorry :)
Erik