Error in quarantine

ShaunM [MailShield] smcguane at MAILSHIELD.COM.AU
Sat Dec 10 12:57:12 GMT 2005

Guys,

After logging in and getting into mailwatch. I get the following error
when opening quarantine

Warning: is_file(): Stat failed for /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine
(errno=13 - Permission denied) in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/mailscanner/functions.php on line 925
No quarantine directories found

I am guessing it’s a permission thing on the directorys of
quarantine and sub directories. The user for those directories is :
mailnull and the group is mail

I tried to set those settings in the MailScanner conf file under the
quarantine permissions area but had no joy.

I have tried running the quarantine_permissions_repair.php script which
does it works but does not fix the problem.

Anything I have missed that anyone can add? Or help me to resolve this
problem?

Thanks

Shaun McGuane