Slightly OT - Exim / Apache

Kai Schaetzl maillists at CONACTIVE.COM
Fri Dec 9 15:31:22 GMT 2005

Steve Campbell wrote on         Fri, 9 Dec 2005 09:08:09 -0500:

> I could use this ability here, but only find the sendmail_from parameter for
> Windows PHP. Could you explain how this is done or point me to something,
> please?

You won't be able to do this on Windows unless you use a program which accepts
sendmail-like input and command parameters. The directive to use is
php_admin_value sendmail_path "your command line here".

The best way to stop this with other means is to disable mail() and require
clients to use an smtp class. There's one in PEAR, so anyone can access it.

Oh, I overlooked something. Of course, you could just set "php_admin_value
sendmail_from address" in each virtual host on Windows. Should work.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany