Outgoing mail getting blocked

Scott Silva ssilva at SGVWATER.COM
Thu Dec 8 18:21:03 GMT 2005

Ed Wallig spake the following on 12/8/2005 5:06 AM:
> Thanks Scott, I'll have a look but won't that setting turn off the file
> check feature for incoming mail as well?
>
>  - Ed

If you want to scan incoming archives and not outgoing, you will have to
use a ruleset instead of a fixed number.
Some examples here;
http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:configuration:rulesets:examples&s=ruleset

--

| MailScanner; The best |___________ \N1____====== )-+
| protection on the net!|                   ~~~|/~~  |