Want spam lists to have spamassassin score and not spam list count in MS

Chris W. Parker cparker at SWATGEAR.COM
Thu Dec 8 18:39:13 GMT 2005

Hello,

I'd really like to stop receiving emails that are marked as spam even
though they're whitelisted. As far as I've been told this is because the
email(s) is appearing on more spam lists than my MailScanner
configuration allows.

To me this seems wrong (considering the email is whitelisted!) but the
consesus seems to be that it is expected behavior.

I want the spam lists to simply help discover spam rather than tell me
something is spam when it is in fact not.

How can I do this?

Thanks,
Chris.