www.mailscanner.info & wiki.mailscanner.info down??

Kai Schaetzl maillists at CONACTIVE.COM
Thu Dec 8 14:00:36 GMT 2005

Steve Freegard wrote on         Thu, 8 Dec 2005 11:31:06 +0000:

> Just editing the Wiki and it looks like both wiki.mailscanner.info and
> www.mailscanner.info have just become unavailable:

Steve, there were reports on this yesterday already, but no one on the
list could confirm it. It's fine from here. When tracerouting I see the
same timeouts as you, but I reach it. Don't know if that is normal. If I
ping it I don't get anything back, so all the timeouts may actually be
side effects of some firewalling and nothing to worry about.

12  *   *   Timed out
13  47              5               212.219.151.121

19  47              -1              152.78.108.1
20  *   *   Timed out
21  49              2               152.78.68.160   augur.ecs.soton.ac.uk

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany