spamassassin/dccifd: write(MTA socket,XX): Broken pipe

Peter Bonivart peter.bonivart at LKPG.VISIT.SE
Wed Dec 7 23:25:54 GMT 2005

Jeff A. Earickson wrote:
> Apparently SA lowered the timeout number from 10 seconds to 5
> seconds between SA 3.0.4 and 3.1.

Interesting, that must be why I've had so much problems with it since SA
  3.1. I've noticed that when I run debug it times out a lot but I
didn't think of the timeout number being changed between versions. I'll
up mine a bit to see if it starts behaving again.

/Peter