Log Analysis

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Wed Dec 7 19:32:06 GMT 2005

I have to honestly say I don't remember when I tried it but I know it's been
a long time (6 - 12 months?). I plan to download the latest version
today/tonight and try it from scratch. Hopefully the docs point out if you
need to use the new password protocol or the old when creating the user, if
not I will just add OLD_PASSWORD() to it as that should work in either case.

Rick

believed to be clean.