Log Analysis

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHT.IE
Wed Dec 7 10:12:13 GMT 2005

David While <> said on 07 December 2005 10:03:

> Give me some insight in what you want in "the next level" and I will
> see what I can do.

More details and monthly breakdowns, so that we could see which viruses were
prevalent in each month etc.,
If the stats were in XML or something else it would make it a lot easier to
manipulate them using external software and make prettty graphs :)

At the moment we get overall trends and "last period", but it's not possible
to see what has happened over a 3 month period or compare one period with
another, as there is no archive more of a cumulative stats.

Michele

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
Quality Business Hosting & Colocation