MailScanner stoped working after PERL upgrade (I think so)

[ISO-8859-5] Boris Jordanov / ±ÞàØá ¹ÞàÔÐÝÞÒ boris.jordanov at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 7 08:27:10 GMT 2005

2005/12/6, Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>:
> Did your perl upgrade make a new perl directory?
> I once did a perl upgrade on an old Redhat 7.3 install and I had 2 perls
> afterward, with some of my modules in different spots.
> I had to kill the old perl directory, re-install the upgrade, and then
> re-install all the needed modules.

No, the directory is as it should be. Julian has to confirm it, but it
seems that the PERL update changed the behavior of this line:

$recdata =~ /^([0-9 ]{15}) ([0-9 ]{15}) ([0-9 ]{15})( ([0-9 ]{15}))?$/;