Log Analysis

Kai Schaetzl maillists at CONACTIVE.COM
Tue Dec 6 17:31:20 GMT 2005

Rick Cooper wrote on         Tue, 6 Dec 2005 11:16:37 -0500:

> I have never gotten MailWatch working either. Mysql always denies access to
> the MailWatch user, even it has full priv to all hosts and all databases.

Then your Mailwatch simply doesn't use the credentials you *think* it does
use. If you want to get it running go to the Mailwatch list. Oh, you are not
talking about the frontend, but Mailwatch.pm, then there's the problem, your
credentials don't get used or SELinux is in the way if that is enabled.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany