Log Analysis

Mark Presling mark at PRESLING.COM
Tue Dec 6 12:27:20 GMT 2005

MailWatch is fantastic! I really recommend that you spend the time to
get it going because it really does give you a lot of information and
the ability to mine for info that you want.

There were a few steps to get it going, but if you follow every step in
the documentation carefully it works. And again, it's well worth the effort.

Just my 2c.

Mark