Joe Jobbed, etc.

Jim Holland mailscanner at MANGO.ZW
Tue Dec 6 06:19:39 GMT 2005

On Tue, 6 Dec 2005, Pete Russell wrote:

> I have postfix in my mailscanner but we have exchange 2003 and lotus
> domino backends. We use perl script that queries the AD and builds a
> list of valid names. POstfix checks every inbound message to see if the
> TO address matches some one in the list, if yes then great iof not then
> we dont accept the mail.
>
> I can eamil it to you if you like, should only take a few minutres to
> setup. I assume sendmail has a POstfix recipient_maps equivilent.

sendmail can be configured to use a virtusertable:

Set this up in the sendmail.mc file if this is not already configured:

	FEATURE(`virtusertable',`hash /etc/mail/virtusertable')dnl

If required: m4 < sendmail.mc > sendmail.cf

Add the domain to local-host-names.

Add users to virtusertable:

	user at domain	user at exchangebox

Restart MailScanner.

Regards

Jim Holland
System Administrator
MANGO - Zimbabwe's non-profit e-mail service