Other blocked content ruleset

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Mon Dec 5 21:29:20 GMT 2005

Guys

Can you help a poor old soul who cant see the wood for trees any more?

I want to create a ruleset based around this criteria:

 From MailScanner.conf

# *If* "Notify Senders" is set to yes, do you want to notify people
# who sent you messages containing other blocked content, such as
# partial messages or messages with external bodies?
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Notify Senders Of Other Blocked Content = %rules-dir%/
blocked.content.rules

What I want to put in the ruleset is:

<Some string that I can't work out>		too small	no
<Some string that I can't work out>		Default		yes

i.e. I want to *not* send a notification for attachments that are too
small but I do still want to send notifications for any of the other
blocked content. As you can see, could some one fill in my blank
space and stop my maillog filling with 'Syntax error in first field
in line 3 of ruleset' as my wall can't take my more head bashing!

Thanks

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy