MailScanner stoped working after PERL upgrade (I think so)

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Dec 5 18:44:07 GMT 2005

Boris Jordanov / Ð^ÑоÑ^ÀиÑ^Á Ð^ÙоÑ^Àданов wrote:

>2005/12/5, Julian Field <MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk>:
>

>>Data offset = 0 implies a broken message. What version of Postfix are
>>you using now? Wouldn't be surprised if Wietse has changed Postfix
>>again to break MailScanner.
>>Does it work okay on other messages, is it just this one?
>>

>postfix 2.2.2-2
>
>No, it fails no matter what the message is :(
>
>Can it be the Perl-MailTools? Is the routine that... processes
>messages internal to MS or external?

I take back my comment about Wietse, he doesn't appear to have broken
anything in 2.2.6 (the latest version). I have just used it to create a
message and nothing has changed.

Can you send me (zip it first) an offending message please? I have just
built and installed 2.2.6 and cannot reproduce your problem.

--
Julian Field

believed to be clean.