Blocking sexually explicit material...(Thanks guys!)

Roger Poore RogerPoore at MAIL.CLAYTON.EDU
Fri Dec 2 13:22:00 GMT 2005

I just wanted to say thanks for helping me with this.  Simply adding the
specific and adult rules from rulesemporium.com seems to have solved the
problem.  Our users have reported a huge increase in the amount of porn
being tagged as spam.  Excellent.

Thanks again!
 -Roger

SA