worm emails marked as possible spam

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Thu Dec 1 19:19:15 GMT 2005

I don't subscribe to the Clam list so I don't know.  But the issue
of Clam 0.87.1 not catching Sober.U on some types of operating
systems (Solaris 9 in my case) seems to be a reoccurring topic
on the MS list of late.  Clam 0.87.1 seems to work fine on some
versions of UNIX (eg, Linux) but not others (Solaris, maybe BSD).
The CVS code has fixed this, at least for me.

Jeff Earickson
Colby College