Beat 4.45.3 -- Re: Resending [Phishing net and international characters]

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Tue Aug 30 14:29:17 IST 2005

Julian Field wrote:

>>PS: I've noticed that the 'Web Bug from ' text is hardcoded into
>>Message.pm; How about giving us the chance to translate it into our
>>own language?  In French, I would translate it to: 'Pixel invisible
>>de '.
>>

>The end-user is never supposed to see it anyway, so I didn't think
>there was any point translating it.

Julian,

I'm pretty sure I have seen this text in email messages I received but I
don't have any example to offer you right now.

Now for David,

As for my French translation, it comes from an official government
agency here in Québec:
http://www.granddictionnaire.com/

This site helps translate technical terms from English to French (or
vice versa).  Quite helpful.

Denis

--
   _