Clustering MS

Norbert Schmidt norbert.schmidt at IS-TELEDATA.COM
Tue Aug 30 09:44:58 IST 2005

Hi everybody,

we are running two datacenters with each using it's own
internetconnection. We would like to have one MailScanner Gateway in each
location, so in case of a failure the other Gateway will still work. We
will register both MailScanner Gateways with the same priority into the
DNS, so they will equally receive mail.
Now how can I cluster Mailwatch, the spamassassin bayesian db (stored
within mysql) and how do I syncronise the configuration???
Is there any documentation on this?

Thanks in advance

Norbert Schmidt

IS-Teledata AG
Cologne
Germany

    [ Part 2, "S/MIME Cryptographic Signature"  ]
    [ Application/X-PKCS7-SIGNATURE  5.6KB. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]