destination host is loopback

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Fri Aug 26 16:36:12 IST 2005

This is a very common sendmail problem. Checking Google for:

	config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?)

Yields:

Results 1 - 10 of about 84,800 for config error: mail loops back to me (MX
problem?). (0.45 seconds)

This found link is one of many that will give you the answer:
http://www.brandonhutchinson.com/mail_loops_back_to_me.html

Just a hopefully polite hint that it's sometimes quicker and easier to
Google for the error message than to post to the list :)

Have a good weekend,

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.