MailScanner not functioning

Dave Filchak dfilchak at SYMPATICO.CA
Fri Aug 26 00:52:07 IST 2005

Hi yes sorry, the OS a Red Hat 9 box. I did stop sendmail and then restart
MailScanner and it seems to be funbctioning now. However, I am curious how
this got this way as this box has been running uninterrupted for quite while
now. I just updated the MailScanner and SpamAssassin stuff today so maybe
something happened there?

The other thing I noticed is that you mention that you should not set Use
SpamAssassin = yes in the MailScanner.conf. This is correct?

Thanks for your reply by the way.

Dave