Whitelisting logged in user

Anthony Peacock a.peacock at CHIME.UCL.AC.UK
Wed Aug 24 15:08:59 IST 2005

Hi,

<SNIP>

> Now, the problem is that (As far as I know) the blacklists wins
> against a SA score, even if negative score, so now i've disabled the
> blacklist from MS. There's a way to understand the behaviour if
> blacklist and SA checks are in contrast by themself ???

This is what I did.  I decided that I prefered the scoring mechanism
of SA over the 3 strikes and your out of MailScanner.  So I disable
RBL checks in MailScanner and use the scores in SA.  That way you can
mix and match your SA rules and scores to do what you want.

--
Anthony Peacock
"I haven't lost my mind...I sold it on eBay!"