SA RBLs not working?

Adri Koppes adrik at SALESMANAGER.NL
Wed Aug 24 14:26:00 IST 2005

Jan Peter,

Are you missing these in the $longspamreport as generated by the
inline.spam.warning.txt report or also from the X-MailScanner-SpamCheck
header line?
I have noticed for about 6 months, the $longspamreport is sometimes
missing pieces of text, resulting in bit of text deleted and then
another line concataneted at the end of the chopped line.
Here's an example of what I often see:

 0.0 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60
                            [cf: 100]
 1.5 RAZOR2_CHECK           Listed in Razor2 (http://razor.sf.net/)

Notice the BAYES_50 line has [cf: 100] appended, which comes from a
chopped RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100 line!
In those cases, then X-MailScanner-SpamCheck header line does show all
the rules which matched.

Regards,

Adri.