Whitelisting logged in user

Nigel kendrick support-lists at PETDOCTORS.CO.UK
Wed Aug 24 13:57:57 IST 2005

One of our users is currently on a dial-up link and it looks like the
dial-up IP block has been blacklisted so their mail is being deleted due to
"Spam Lists To Be Spam = 3". I get the feeling a ruleset that ups the
threshold to, say, 5 would be a workaround, but it would not be watertight.
Users have to authenticate before sending - can this be worked into a
ruleset? I'm not sure where to start with this one so any pointers would be
appreciated.

Thanks

Nigel Kendrick