Clamav update problems, mirrors?

James Fagan jfagan at FIRSTLIGHTNETWORKS.COM
Tue Aug 23 17:58:18 IST 2005

I have seen that message "ClamAV update warning: ERROR: Mirrors are not
fully synchronized. Please try again later." in my logs but only once
yesterday. The next message 2 minutes later indicated that ClamAV did
update. A little odd. What happens if you run 'freshclam' ?