Can I see what MailScanner is doing?

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Tue Aug 23 09:43:18 IST 2005

Hi!

I just added the prolo.cf rule but after restarting MailScanner mail just
seems to be piling up in /var/spool/mqueue.in

I removed the rule and restarted mailscanner again. When I run top I see
MailScanner is eating up cpu time but nothing seems to appear in the
maillog.

Is there any place I can see what MailScanner is doing??

Thanks!