geocities spam, why isn't it caught

Vlad Mazek vlad at MAZEK.COM
Tue Aug 23 08:45:25 IST 2005

Well, you can only go so crazy trying to blacklist the rest of the world
based on a valid URI. For example, they are now moving to spaces.msn.com
which is not all that popular of a site but concept is pretty interesting as
nearly any site accepting unmoderated content can be used in these
messages.. blogs, forums, etc.

-Vlad
ExchangeDefender.com