geocities spam, why isn't it caught

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Tue Aug 23 08:01:06 IST 2005

Hi!

I know this item was dicussed on the list before but I seen an increasing
number of geocities spam mails.

They aren't using only uk.geocities.com but also geocities.com and
it.geocities.com but I guess they could come up with a 1,000,000 of
variants.

The mails are only scored by bayes, none of the other checks are
triggered. I knos someone posted a rule to block uk.geocities.com (even
though I lost the mail) but what worries me more is the fact that they
manage to get past all checks incl. SURBL / URI and dcc checks.

Anyone have any idea why, is my setup wrong?

Thanks!
Remco