In hebrew emails mail scanner puts gibberish in the Subject line

yossi mor yossimor at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 22 17:01:31 IST 2005

Hi Julian,

Good News !!!

It seems that the patch solved the problem. I made some testing on the
customer site and everything looks OK. Many Many thanks.

When you intend to integrate the fix? and on which MailScanner version?

Again Tnx alot :)

Yossi