Anti fraud FPs

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Aug 18 11:18:47 IST 2005

Ah, okay, I misunderstood you. The phishing net does handle certain
text within square brackets specially, so you're putting other text
inside squares brackets would have been a perfectly valid problem to
raise.

All you need to do is add the site to your phishing.safe.sites.conf
file, that's what it is there for.

If you can come up with a way of differentiating ".NET",".Net" or
".net" from ".net" then I am all ears :-)