New virus intercepted

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Wed Aug 17 19:36:44 IST 2005

Hello All,

Last night we received many hundreds EXE files infected by
Backdoor.Win32.Dumador.dk, according to Kaspersky.  No other virus
scanner I have detected anything suspicious: McAfee, Bitdefender and
ClamAV all said there was nothing wrong in the files.

All files seem to be the same length (26112 bytes) and came from many
different IPs.  They all have strange names (looks like random
characters) ending in .exe.

I'm glad I don't let EXE/BAT/PIF/... files through!

Denis

--
   _
  °v°   Denis Beauchemin, analyste