how to pre-process forwarded mail for sa-learn

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Tue Aug 16 17:40:43 IST 2005

On Tue, August 16, 2005 17:24, Michael Shiloh wrote:
> Thanks Drew,
>
> That looks perfect. I will study it in detail tonight and implement it.
>
> Michael

No worries. Gotchas to watch out for are file permissions for the bayes
files and the user that runs the script (You will need to consider who
Postfix will pipe the mail to the script as. It won't do it as the Postfix
user, nor root). The other one to watch is file locking with MailScanner.

HTH

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy