The book

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Aug 16 16:16:05 IST 2005

No. You can only buy it from the USA, but www.mailscanner.info will place
the order direct with the publishers, you just have to pay the shipping
costs.If you order it from a bookshop in the UK, it will cost you more as
I have to order it, and I charge the bookshop for my shipping costs (both
from the USA and then to the bookshop) and they want their profit margin
too.
So cheapest and fastest is to order it from www.mailscanner.info.