Mail with {Spam?} in Subject Being Delivered?

Daniel Straka dstraka at CASPERCOLLEGE.EDU
Fri Aug 12 17:44:08 IST 2005

Quoting Julian Field <MailScanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK>:

> Daniel Straka wrote:
>
> >Ever since I added spamcop.net and SORBS-SPAM to my
> MailScanner.conf:
> >"Spam List = ORDB-RBL SBL+XBL spamcop.net SORBS-SPAM"
> >Mail marked with {Spam?} in the subject line by MS is being
> delivered. I
> >would like it deleted as it was before I made the Spam List change.
> >Where do I need modify MailScanner.conf to make this happen?
> >

> Spam Actions = delete
>
> Or else if you don't want to do that, then set
> Spam Lists To Reach High Score = 1
> High Scoring Spam Actions = delete

Oddly enough the "Spam Actions = delete" has been set since I installed
MS. For some reason it's no longer being honored.

 **  Visit Casper College Online at www.caspercollege.edu  **