MailScanner ANNOUNCE: New Book

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at UTWENTE.NL
Tue Aug 9 18:30:11 IST 2005

Julian Field wrote on 9-8-2005 14:59:

>>>Strange. When I search for mailscanner products on cafepress I
>>>don't see it.
>
> There are 2 MailScanner stores (necessary because of their
> limitations in "free" shops). MailScanner and MailScanner2. The text
> at the top of the main shop page mentions the other one.

I ordered the book. And I asked whether we could buy a few other items
as wel. Our chief operator thought the boxer would look nice on the male
operators. But we both didn't think our female operator would show of
her malescanner thong.

--
Peter Peters, senior beheerder (Security)
Dienst Informatietechnologie, Bibliotheek en Educatie (ITBE)