OT: Is everyone on vacation or is my mail bad :)

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 9 08:37:18 IST 2005

On 08/08/05, Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:
> Julian Field spake the following on 8/8/2005 11:44 AM:
(snip)
> > I've worked out that I can spend my remaining leave this year by
> > watching TV at work for 3 hours every day. Time to put my feet up :-)
> >
> But will they respect "your time" and not ring you or bother you during
> your 3 hours?

Of course they will ... not.

> I don't know if I could find 3 hours of TV I'd like to watch!

Well.... The IAAF championships in Helsinki come pretty close... At
least when it comes to Heptathlon and the high jump! (Man, did you see
how close Kajsa was on that first attempt on 2.10? And to think that
just a year ago she couldn't even walk...)

--
-- Glenn