MailScanner ANNOUNCE: New Book

Ed Bruce ebruce at HPMICH.COM
Mon Aug 8 21:41:52 IST 2005

I really need to proof my messages better. I'm famous for making
statements that are easily misunderstood. Anyway I have the book and its
been helpful. I will be ordering the latest version soon. So just to let
you know I really do appreciate the power of MailScanner and now that I
have MailWatch working its making my life easier.