Anyone else finding an increase in spam slipping through?

Mon Aug 8 18:54:10 IST 2005

Hi!

>> Pyzor and Razor2 enabled + bayes + use the Rules_Du_Jour scripts.
>> Ive not made any recent changes to my setup, ive just increased a couple
>> scores to try and catch more but just wondered if anyone else had seen an
>> increase?

> Same setup here and at many clients. No noticeable increase or complaints.
> Are you up to the latest versions on SpamAssassin, DCC, and Razor?

There is a LOT of spam sended out with geocities URLs.

#
# Abusive public hosting
#

uri PROLO_PUBWEB_UKGEO_CHECK1 /^http:\/\/uk\.geocities\.com\//
score PROLO_PUBWEB_UKGEO_CHECK1  4.0
describe PROLO_PUBWEB_UKGEO_CHECK1 PROLO_PUBWEB_UKGEO_CHECK1, Body

That should at least mark then.

Bye,
Raymond.