MailScanner ANNOUNCE: New Book

Spicer, Kevin KevinS at BMRB.CO.UK
Mon Aug 8 17:15:26 IST 2005

	From: Roger Jochem

	Is this real? Really funny... Maybe it protects against viruses
and stuff... :)

	Spicer, Kevin wrote:
	Nope, thats another product entirely and I don't think Julian is
selling
	_those_ MailScanner branded (yet).

	From: Ed Bruce
	Yeah I saw those when I order the book a couple of months ago. I
showed the guys 	here and they thought it was funny. So why is
there such a product then with
	that logo???

Er, sorry my sense of humour has caused some confusion - the thong is
real, I was making a (poor) joke about Rogers 'protects against viruses
and stuuf' line.  /Scuttles back under stone.

BMRB
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
reliance on it is prohibited.  BMRB Limited accepts no liability
in relation to any personal emails, or content of any email which
does not directly relate to our business.