Anyone else finding an increase in spam slipping through?

Paul Houselander housey at SME-ECOM.CO.UK
Mon Aug 8 15:44:17 IST 2005

Hi

Ive had a few calls this morning with people complaining about an increase
in spam getting through.

Doesnt seem to be to much consistent about the mail getting through although
DATE_IN_FUTURE_ scores seem to be triggering.

I run a fairly default install of MailScanner with Spamassasin - I have DCC,
Pyzor and Razor2 enabled + bayes + use the Rules_Du_Jour scripts.

Ive not made any recent changes to my setup, ive just increased a couple of
scores to try and catch more but just wondered if anyone else had seen an
increase?

Kind Regards

Paul Houselander